buy Mint Price
0.001 ETH
buy Total supply
calendar Mint Date
9 Jan 00:00 UTC
activity About the Project

New Lucky Apes and Exclusive Punks are already on our Freaky World FreakyPunks is a collection of unique 777 Punks on Polygon Blockchain representing famous people, groups and different cultures across the world. Buying one of our NFTS will seal yourself a place to be a member of our Great Freaky Family and lure you to a lot of giveaways and special whitelist access to FreaksPunks 2.0 ROADMAP 25% sold : We will giveaway AIR JORDAN 1 “Chicago Black Toe” to a random FreakyPunks owner and 25 NFTs to our Discord members. 50% sold : We will giveaway totally 500 Bucks and Promo Codes of popular services to our Freaky Family. 75% sold : We will create our Freaky Coin and giveaway it to a random FreakyPunks owners and the most active Discord members. 100% sold : We will be launching a new FreakyPunks theme NFTs collection with exclusive whitelist and free mint access for FreakyPunks owners and the most active Discord members.

discord Discord Members
twitter Twitter Followers